2 Litre Cold Fire Extinguisher
The Cold Fire 2 liter (aprox 1/2 gallon) fire extinguisher unit is great for smaller fires and suited for house, office or vehicle applications. Same as the larger units used at racetracks, fire departments and police forces around the world. Extremely easy to use and refill. All you need is Cold Fire agent, water and compressed air.
Dimensions- Height: 12 7/8" / Diameter: 4 5/16"
Aprox charged weight: 7 lbs
- Comes stock with a standard fixed nozzle.
- The unit is not sold charged, with product or water.
- Refill agent, Brackets / Mounts, Nozzles are ALL SOLD SEPARATELY.
How to Refill
- Fill with water.
- Add 10% of Cold Fire agent (Recommended Usage).
- Secure that the cap is closed tightly.
- With compressed air, charge the bottle to the PSI that is recommended on the unit.
- You are Done!
(Can work with all types of water if in emergency situations)
How to Use
- Pull the safety pin
- Give a quick squeeze to the handle to make sure unit is working properly.
- With one hand squeezing the handle the other aims the nozzle.
- Spray at the base of the fire in a sweeping or rotating motion to make sure you are covering all areas.
- Keep doing this until fire is extinguished.
- When possible always fight fires with the wind to your back
- Try not to get within 3-4 feet.
This particular unit is not approved for police/military use, please call for more information.